4 Best Herbal Stress Remedies To Combat Stress
Besides practical and home therapies, there are also herbal stress remedies to battle stress. If folks are more keen on using herbal medicines, then these treatments are definitely ideal for them.
1. Herbal stress remedies taken as capsules
- Siberian ginseng aids against stress-associated symptoms and enhances the immune system. Ten of 400 mg pills are taken daily.
- Kava kava is one of the herbal stress remedies that relieves anxiety and produces muscle relaxation. Six 500 mg pills are taken daily. People ought to not exceed daily intake recommendation. Kava kava is also not given to pregnant and breastfeeding women, and not combined with drugs or alcohol.
- Reishi is one of the herbal stress remedies that alleviates stress and insomnia, and boosts the immune system. Five of 400 mg pills are taken each day.
2. Herbal stress remedies taken as tea
- A mild natural stress and anxiety relief is Lemon Balm. It can be made as a tea or probably combined with other mints. It is taken 3 to 4 times daily.
- Passion flower has a soothing effect and generally works as a nerve stimulant too. This herb could be in tea extract and drunk 2 to 3 times a day.
- Chamomile is a known soother and relaxant. This herb can be mixed with honey and drunk as a tea. folks could drink a number of cups a day.
3. Herbal stress remedies taken as capsules or tea
- Ashwaganda is one of the herbal stress remedies used for stress relief. This herb decreases anxiety, improves immunity and aids people cope with signs of stress. The public is reminded to strictly follow the manufacturer’s instructions on taking this herbal medicine.
- Panax ginseng works in the same way as Siberian ginseng. This herb should be taken as instructed. Panax ginseng is also not mixed with caffeine and administered to pregnant women, individuals with diabetes or hypertension, or people receiving blood thinners.
- Valerian is a well-known stress relief herb which induces sleep as well. It is recommended for night time usage. Needless to say, folks are advised not to drive or operate heavy machinery after taking a Valerian.
- Schisandra, a gentler and safer type of the herbal stress remedies, fights fatigue and stress like ginseng. Six of 500 mg pills are taken on a daily basis. It can also be made into tea and drunk 2 to 3 times per day.
- St. John’s Wort is another of the herbal stress remedies which helps stable a person’s mood. Not only is this herb reduces stress, it eases depression too. One 300 mg pill or 2 to 4 cups of its tea is taken daily.
- Gotu kola aids individuals to cope with anxiety, fatigue and eases stress. Eight of 400 mg pills or 2 to 4 cups of its tea could be taken every day.
4. Other forms of herbal stress relief
- Another known of the natural remedies for stress relief is Lavander. It is recognized for its soothing effects and also acts to assist the nervous system. The scent causes a calming effect as well. There are candles of lavender essence that could be bought and used as an aroma therapy. Lavander can also be in the form of essential oils. It could be mixed with massage oil and rubbed in.
These herbal stress remedies are very helpful in relieving stress if taken as directed. However, people should keep in mind that it is still best to consult a medical professional before trying any of them.